Sunday, December 29, 2019

Speaking Much Concerning Gentiles and the House of Israel

1 Nephi 10:11 - 16, NC 1 Nephi 3 par. 4


And it came to pass, after my father had spoken these words, he spake unto my brethren concerning the gospel which should be preached among the Jews, and also concerning the dwindling of the Jews in unbelief. And after they had slain the Messiah who should come, and after he had been slain, he should rise from the dead and should make himself manifest by the holy ghost unto the gentiles. Yea, even my father spake much concerning the gentiles, and also concerning the house of Israel, that they should be compared like unto an olive tree whose branches should be broken off and should be scattered upon all the face of the earth. Wherefore, he said it must needs be that we should be led with one accord into the land of promise, unto the fulfilling of the word of the Lord that we should be scattered upon all the face of the earth. And after the house of Israel should be scattered, they should be gathered together again, or in fine, after the gentiles had received the fullness of the gospel, the natural branches of the olive tree — or the remnants of the house of Israel — should be grafted in, or come to the knowledge of the true Messiah, their Lord and their Redeemer. And after this manner of language did my father prophesy and speak unto my brethren, and also many more things which I do not write in this book; for I have written as many of them as were expedient for me in mine other book. And all these things of which I have spoken were done as my father dwelt in a tent in the valley of Lemuel.

The Stick of Joseph (TSJ) 1 Nefi 3:4

  And it came to pass, after my father had spoken these words, he
spoke unto my brothers concerning the besorah which should be
preached among the Y’hudim, and also concerning the dwindling
of the Y’hudim in unbelief. And after they had slain the Mashiach
who should come, and after he had been slain, he should rise from
the dead and should make himself manifest by the Ruach HaKodesh
unto the Goyim. Yes, even my father spoke much concerning the
Goyim, and also concerning the house of Isra’el, that they should be
compared like unto an olive tree whose branches should be broken
off and should be scattered upon all the face of the earth. Wherefore,
he said it must necessarily be that we should be led with one accord
into the land of promise, unto the fulfilling of the word of yhwh that
we should be scattered upon all the face of the earth. And after
the house of Isra’el should be scattered, they should be gathered
together again, or in short, after the Goyim had received the
fulness of the besorah, the natural branches of the olive tree — or the
remnants of the house of Isra’el — should be grafted in, or come to
the knowledge of the true Mashiach, their Adon and their Redeemer.
And after this manner of language did my father prophesy and speak
unto my brothers, and also many more things which I do not write in
this book; for I have written as many of them as were expedient for
me in my other book. And all these things of which I have spoken
were done as my father dwelt in a tent in the valley of L’mu’el.

Because I hope through this blog to encounter a greater understanding of the Book of Mormon, I believe that as many resources as possible from other scriptures and the words of the Prophet Joseph and other prophets, including Denver Snuffer, are immensely beneficial to come to a greater awareness of the greatness of this book.

My wife and I were discussing the Book of Mormon and how we now believe that it would be impossible to discover everything contained here.

If I were to continue my blog in this fashion it would take decades or even a hundred years to finish the Book of Mormon once and if I began again, hopefully with greater understanding, experience, and revelation, I would need to take another hundred years to get through it again because of everything new that would be uncovered from the discoveries of the previous hundred years.

One resource that has become available just recently is called The Stick of Joseph in the Hand of Ephraim. This book can be downloaded as a PDF for free at www.stickofjoseph.info. You can also order a paperback copy of the book provided at the printer's cost on the same website. The book and the PDF contain a glossary for the Hebrew terms.
The writers of the Book of Mormon were Jewish prophets.  Our understanding of what they wrote is greatly enhanced by using their cultural words and Hebraisms.

I intend from this point on to copy and paste from the Stick of Joseph in the Hand of Ephraim into this blog.

I believe that, as Gentiles, we did not receive the gift of the Book of Mormon and were placed under condemnation for rejecting what is contained therein.

I believe that we also rejected the mission to take the words of the Book of Mormon to the Jews and the Remnants of Lehi's seed.

We rejected this mission by co-opting the Book of Mormon to gain converts to build a giant wealthy hierarchical Gentile institution.

This Gentile institution believes, in its pride, that it is running the show and that the covenants that were made to the original Fathers concerning their posterity, which are put forth in the Book of Mormon, are of little or no consequence.

The volunteers who created the Stick of Joseph in the Hand of Ephraim have sought to overcome the damage that the Gentile institution has caused to the reputation of the Book of Mormon.

They hope to help in the original mission the Book of Mormon was intended for, to reach out to the Jews as well as gentiles and the remnant of Lehi's seed.

The intent is to present to the Jews the message sent forth originally in the Book of Mormon in a way that is familiar to them and hopefully overcomes the stain put upon it by the gentile institution.

I have wondered about the following statement.

And after they had slain the Messiah who should come, and after he had been slain, he should rise from the dead and should make himself manifest by the holy ghost unto the gentiles.

The Lord himself stated almost the exact thing when He was here among the Nephites in the context of speaking concerning the "other" sheep of His fold that He would visit.

And now it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words, he said unto those twelve whom he had chosen, Ye are my disciples, and ye are a light unto this people, who are a remnant of the house of Joseph. And behold, this is the land of your inheritance, and the Father hath given it unto you. And not at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should tell it unto your brethren at Jerusalem; neither at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should tell unto them concerning the other tribes of the house of Israel whom the Father hath led away out of the land. This much did the Father command me that I should tell unto them, that other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd. And now because of stiffneckedness and unbelief, they understood not my word; therefore, I was commanded to say no more, of the Father, concerning this thing unto them. But verily I say unto you that the Father hath commanded me, and I tell it unto you, that ye were separated from among them because of their iniquity; therefore, it is because of their iniquity that they know not of you. And verily I say unto you again that the other tribes hath the Father separated from them, and it is because of their iniquity that they know not of them. And verily I say unto you that ye are they of whom I said, Other sheep I have, which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd. And they understood me not, for they supposed it had been the gentiles; for they understood not that the gentiles should be converted through their preaching. And they understood me not, that I said, They shall hear my voice, and they understood me not that the gentiles should not at that time hear my voice, that I should not manifest myself unto them save it were by the holy ghost. But behold, ye have both heard my voice and seen me, and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath given me. And verily, verily I say unto you that I have other sheep which are not of this land, neither of the land of Jerusalem, neither in any parts of that land round about whither I have been to minister. For they of whom I speak are they who have not as yet heard my voice, neither have I at any time manifested myself unto them. But I have received a commandment of the Father that I shall go unto them, and that they shall hear my voice and shall be numbered among my sheep, that there may be one fold and one shepherd; therefore, I go to shew myself unto them. (3 Nephi 15:11 - 16:3, NC 3 Nephi 7 par. 3)

It appears to me that in the Lord's words, And they understood me not, that I said, They shall hear my voice, and they understood me not that the gentiles should not at that time hear my voice, that I should not manifest myself unto them save it were by the holy ghost, put forth the same meaning that Nephi recorded.

But what does it mean that the Lord would not manifest Himself to the Gentiles save it were by the Holy Ghost?

The Lord further told the Nephites that they had both seen Him and heard His voice.

What is going on here?

Didn't the Prophet Joseph, a gentile, both see and heard the Lord?

How is what happened to Joseph different than what happened to the Jews at Jerusalem during the life of the Lord or the Nephites or the other sheep the Lord visited during His ministry following His resurrection?

I have an opinion on the matter but, even if it is correct, I'm sure that it is only part of the answer.

Abinadi described the dual nature of the Lord to King Noah and his priests.

And now Abinadi said unto them, I would that ye should understand that God himself shall come down among the children of men and shall redeem his people. And because he dwelleth in flesh, he shall be called the Son of God; and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son — the Father because he was conceived by the power of God, and the Son because of the flesh, thus becoming the Father and Son (and they are one God, yea, the very Eternal Father of Heaven and of earth), and thus the flesh becoming subject to the spirit, or the Son to the Father, being one God — suffereth temptation and yieldeth not to the temptation, but suffereth himself to be mocked, and scourged, and cast out, and disowned by his people. ( Mosiah 15:6 - 9, NC Mosiah 8 par. 6)

Abinadi boldly declared that Christ is both the Father and the Son.

As the Son He dwelt in the flesh; which scripturally I interpret to mean that He condescended to become mortal (in the flesh).

Abinadi declares that the Lord subjected the flesh (His mortal existence?) to the will of His Father.

Would subjecting the flesh to the will of the Father have also entailed performing the atonement?

The Lord declared to Pilate that it was for that cause He came into the world or became mortal. (John 18:33 - 38, NC The Testimony of John 10 par. 7)

By subjecting the flesh (using His mortality?) to complete the atonement Christ becomes the Father as well doesn't He?

As the Son, Christ was mortal and he could be heard and seen by both the righteous and the wicked the pure and the profane the unrepentant and the penitent.

His mission was to the House of Israel and not to the Gentiles so those who both saw and heard him in mortality, the House of Israel, didn't need the power of the Holy Ghost to do so.

Following His role change from Son to Father after completing the atonement and subjecting the flesh to the Father's will Christ was no longer accessible like He was during His mortality.

Now for an individual to see Him and hear His voice in person they would have to apply to the conditions of His doctrine which includes the Father bestowing the Holy Ghost on someone who has exercised faith in Christ by repenting and being baptized as He declared to the Nephites.

The Lord would only manifest Himself to the Gentiles who did not see Him or hear Him in mortality if they received the Holy Ghost.

Even the unrepentant saw Him and heard Him in mortality as the Son.

As the Father, it is only the penitent who qualify to have Him manifest Himself to them.

With respect to the Nephites and the other sheep who still as yet remain unidentified in our scriptures, I have wondered if the Lord's earthly ministry was not yet totally complete until He had visited all who the Father had separated out from those at Jerusalem.

I wonder this because of this statement.

But behold, ye have both heard my voice and seen me, and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath given me. And verily, verily I say unto you that I have other sheep which are not of this land, neither of the land of Jerusalem, neither in any parts of that land round about whither I have been to minister. For they of whom I speak are they who have not as yet heard my voice, neither have I at any time manifested myself unto them. But I have received a commandment of the Father that I shall go unto them, and that they shall hear my voice and shall be numbered among my sheep, that there may be one fold and one shepherd; therefore, I go to shew myself unto them.

Is it possible that after this point, after the Lord's post-resurrection ministry, the Lord's role changed completely to the role of the Father where it would require the power of the Holy Ghost to be present for the Lord to manifest Himself to an individual?

Although, among the Nephites only the more righteous were left to both see Him and hear His voice.

Is it possible that this type of cleansing preparation took place among the other sheep as well?

As Lehi speaks to Laman and Lemuel concerning the following is he using the allegory of Zenos?

Yea, even my father spake much concerning the gentiles, and also concerning the house of Israel, that they should be compared like unto an olive tree whose branches should be broken off and should be scattered upon all the face of the earth. Wherefore, he said it must needs be that we should be led with one accord into the land of promise, unto the fulfilling of the word of the Lord that we should be scattered upon all the face of the earth. 

By using Zenos' allegory wouldn't Lehi be making Laman and Lemuel aware of the promises that God had made to the ancient Fathers; which promises would be vindicated in the future?

Zenos compares the House of Israel to the olive tree and he speaks of the master of the vineyard working through grafting in wild branches (gentiles) into a decaying olive tree and scattering young and tender branches (those who God led out from among Israel) to the far parts of his vineyard.

Wherefore, that perhaps I might preserve the roots thereof, that they perish not, that I might preserve them unto myself, I have done this thing. Wherefore, go thy way, watch the tree, and nourish it according to my words. And these will I place in the nethermost part of my vineyard, whithersoever I will; it mattereth not unto thee. And I do it that I may preserve unto myself the natural branches of the tree, and also that I may lay up fruit thereof against the season unto myself; for it grieveth me that I should lose this tree and the fruit thereof. (Jacob 5:10 - 13, NC Jacob 3 par.8)

The roots the Lord is seeking to preserve are the promises that the Lord made to the Fathers from the beginning starting with Adam; which promises He intends to vindicate.

These roots or promises are connected to the tree or House of Israel.

It is these original covenants or promises that are driving the entire work the Master does in His vineyard.  There is nothing the Master does in the vineyard that is not associated with this work of vindicating His promises to the Fathers.

This is a huge topic and in no way am I able to present anything sufficient to address it here.

If we are to be servants included in the work in the Master's vineyard then don't we have to be laboring for the purpose the Master desires?

Don't we have to be working to bring to pass the vindication of those promises so that there can be natural fruit in the vineyard again like there was in the beginning?

If we are laboring on our own tasks and not the work of the Master then are we in any way helpful to the master or are we just lofty branches taking strength unto ourselves overgrowing the original roots?

If we in our pride declare that we are running the show and not the original promises aren't we good only to be cut off and burned so that we don't cumber the ground of the Master's vineyard?

Wouldn't it be wonderful to listen to the entire conversation Lehi had with his sons?

In all of this Lehi speaks much of us, the Gentiles, and the role that we must accomplish if we are to do the work that will assist in the vindication of God's promises to the Fathers.

And after the house of Israel should be scattered, they should be gathered together again, or in fine, after the gentiles had received the fullness of the gospel, the natural branches of the olive tree — or the remnants of the house of Israel — should be grafted in, or come to the knowledge of the true Messiah, their Lord and their Redeemer.

In the last post we talked about there being a difference between "hearing" and "receiving".

Would that be important here as we look at what Lehi taught?

Have the Gentiles "received" the fullness of the gospel?

What did the Lord Himself say; attributing the words to the Father?

But woe, saith the Father, unto the unbelieving of the gentiles, for — notwithstanding that they have come forth upon the face of this land, and have scattered my people who are of the house of Israel, and my people who are of the house of Israel have been cast out from among them and have been trodden under feet by them; and because of the mercies of the Father unto the gentiles, and also the judgments of the Father upon my people who are of the house of Israel — verily, verily I say unto you that after all this — and I have caused my people who are of the house of Israel to be smitten, and to be afflicted, and to be slain, and to be cast out from among them, and to become hated by them, and to become a hiss and a byword among them — and, thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fullness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations, and if they shall do all these things, and shall reject the fullness of my gospel, Behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fullness of my gospel from among them. And then will I remember my covenant which I have made unto my people, O house of Israel, and I will bring my gospel unto them. And I will shew unto thee, O house of Israel, that the gentiles shall not have power over you, but I will remember my covenant unto you, O house of Israel, and ye shall come unto the knowledge of the fullness of my gospel. But if the gentiles will repent and return unto me, saith the Father, behold, they shall be numbered among my people, O house of Israel. And I will not suffer my people who are of the house of Israel to go through among them and tread them down, saith the Father. But if they will not turn unto me and hearken unto my voice, I will suffer them — yea, I will suffer my people, O house of Israel — that they shall go through among them and shall tread them down and they shall be as salt that hath lost its savor, which is thenceforth good for nothing but to be cast out and to be trodden underfoot of my people, O house of Israel. (3 Nephi 16:8 - 15, NC 3 Nephi 7 par. 5)

The phrase, At that day when the gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fullness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations and above all the people of the whole earth, is a very hard phrase to hear.

According to the Lord would the Gentiles initially "receive" or "reject" the fullness of His gospel?

Does this have something to do with the condemnation that came upon the Church even as early as 1832 for treating the Book of Mormon lightly?

Did that ever change for the LDS Church?

Does the LDS Church consider that they are "chosen"?

In their minds are they "lifted up" above all nations and above all the people of the whole earth?

Where are we to look for Gentiles who have "received" a fullness of the gospel in order that they may assist in the grafting in of the remnants of the House of Israel who are scattered throughout the entire earth as Lehi speaks?

The Lord said something else concerning some few repentant Gentiles.

And verily I say unto you, I give unto you a sign, that ye may know the time when these things shall be about to take place, that I shall gather in from their long dispersion my people, O house of Israel, and shall establish again among them my Zion. And behold, this is the thing which I will give unto you for a sign: for verily I say unto you that when these things which I declare unto you — and which I shall declare unto you hereafter of myself and by the power of the holy ghost, which shall be given unto you of the Father — shall be made known unto the gentiles, that they may know concerning this people who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, and concerning this my people who shall be scattered by them, verily, verily I say unto you, when these things shall be made known unto them of the Father and shall come forth of the Father from them unto you — for it is wisdom in the Father that they should be established in this land and be set up as a free people by the power of the Father, that these things might come forth from them unto a remnant of your seed, that the covenant of the Father may be fulfilled which he hath covenanted with his people, O house of Israel — therefore, when these works and the works which shall be wrought among you hereafter shall come forth from the gentiles unto your seed which shall dwindle in unbelief because of iniquity — for thus it behooveth the Father that it should come forth from the gentiles, that he may shew forth his power unto the gentiles for this cause, that the gentiles, if they will not harden their hearts, that they may repent, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, and know of the true points of my doctrine, that they may be numbered among my people, O house of Israel — and when these things come to pass, that thy seed shall begin to know these things, it shall be a sign unto them that they may know that the work of the Father hath already commenced unto the fulfilling of the covenant which he hath made unto the people who are of the house of Israel. And when that day shall come, it shall come to pass that kings shall shut their mouths, for that which had not been told them shall they see, and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
For in that day, for my sake, shall the Father work a work which shall be a great and a marvelous work among them, and there shall be among them those who will not believe it, although a man shall declare it unto them. But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore, they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them. Yet I will heal him, for I will shew unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the Devil. Therefore, it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ, which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the gentiles, and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the gentiles, it shall be done even as Moses said — They shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant. And my people who are a remnant of Jacob shall be among the gentiles, yea, in the midst of them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he go through, both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver. Their hand shall be lifted up upon their adversaries, and all their enemies shall be cut off. Yea, woe be unto the gentiles except they repent, for it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Father, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots, and I will cut off the cities of thy land and throw down all thy strong holds. And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thy land, and thou shalt have no more soothsayers. Thy graven images I will also cut off and thy standing images out of the midst of thee, and thou shalt no more worship the works of thy hands. And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee; so will I destroy thy cities. And it shall come to pass that all lyings, and deceivings, and envyings, and strifes, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms shall be done away. For it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that at that day, whosoever will not repent and come unto my Beloved Son, them will I cut off from among my people, O house of Israel, and I will execute vengeance and fury upon them, even as upon the heathen, such as they have not heard. (3 Nephi 21:1 - 21, NC 3 Nephi 9 pars. 11 - 12)

The Lord in telling the Nephites of the sign that would be given that would indicate that the Lord was beginning to gather in the House of Israel from their long dispersion, or as Lehi put it that the natural branched would be grafted back in or come to a true knowledge of their Savior and Redeemer, would be when the Gentiles brought forth the same works among the remnants that the Lord was then performing among the Nephites.

As I understand it this would begin with a servant testifying to the great and marvelous work among them, the Gentiles.

He would be a man declaring this testimony and there would be those among the Gentiles who hear the testimony but who would not believe it.

Has this witness come?

I testify that he has.

Is there a work underway among some few repentant Gentiles to return and no longer reject the fullness of the gospel of Christ offered at the beginning of the Restoration with Joseph?

I testify that there is.

Is this work driven by the Master in His attempt to vindicate His original promises made to the Fathers in the beginning of the earth?

I testify that it is so driven.

If these few Gentiles who seek to repent continue to humble themselves and become meek and lowly in heart will they receive the fullness of the gospel of Christ?

I testify that they will.

In July of 2017 the Lord sent a revelation revealing that He accepted the work of this small group to restore the Restoration Scriptures to as close to His words as they could come and He also revealed that He would work with this group not because of their righteousness but because of His promises to the original Fathers.

For the sake of the promises to the fathers will I labor with you as a people, and not because of you, for you have not yet become what you must be to live together in peace. If you will hearken to my words, I will make you my people and my words will give you peace. Even a single soul who stirs up the hearts of others to anger can destroy the peace of all my people. Each of you must equally walk truly in my path, not only to profess, but to do as you profess. (Teachings and Commandments, Section 157 par. 19)

This great and marvelous work is driven by the roots or the Lord's original promises to the original Fathers in order to restore the natural fruit to the vineyard of the Master.

The Lord has re-established a covenant with any and all Gentiles who will repent.

There remains great work yet to be done. Receive my covenant and abide in it, not as in the former time when jarring, jealousy, contention, and backbiting caused anger, broke hearts, and hardened the souls of those claiming to be my saints. But receive it in spirit, in meekness, and in truth. I have given you a former commandment that I, the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men. And again, I have taught that if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you; but if you forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Heavenly Father forgive your trespasses. How do I act toward mankind? If men intend no offense, I take no offense, but if they are taught and should have obeyed, then I reprove and correct, and forgive and forget. You cannot be at peace with one another if you take offense when none is intended. But again I say, Judge not others except by the rule you want used to weigh yourself.
I will give to you words to speak to the people to accept my covenant, and you shall read those words to them. Read first to the people these words I now speak, and then read the words of the covenant, and the people who will receive and do my words and my covenant shall then stand and say, Yes.
Then by my law and my word they will be mine, and I will be with and lead my people onward through the spirit of Truth, the Comforter, the Record of Heaven, the peaceable things of immortal glory, even the holy ghost which will abide with them, and you will be children of the Most High God, fellow servants and numbered with the congregation of the just. Therefore rejoice!
And the angels are given charge to watch over and protect my people.
My eyes are over the whole earth and all men everywhere are before me. Men conspire to overthrow and oppress, and use violence to control others through fear. My spirit restrains the destroyer, to allow those who are in the world and willing to give heed to my words time to prepare, but I will not always suffer with the wickedness of man.
The earth groans under the wickedness of mankind upon her face, and she longs for peace to come. She withholds the abundance of her bounty because of the offenses of men against me, against one another, and against her. But if righteousness returns and my people prove by their actions, words, and thoughts to yield to my spirit and hearken to my commandments, then will the earth rejoice, for the feet of those who cry peace upon her mountains are beautiful indeed, and I, the Lord, will bring again Zion, and the earth will rejoice.
In the world, tares are ripening. And so I ask you, What of the wheat? Let your pride, and your envy, and your fears depart from you. I will come to my tabernacle and dwell with my people in Zion, and none will overtake it.
Cry peace. Proclaim my words. Invite those who will repent to be baptized and forgiven, and they shall obtain my spirit to guide them. The time is short and I come quickly, therefore open your mouths and warn others to flee the wrath which is to come as men in anger destroy one another. The wicked shall destroy the wicked, and I will hold the peacemakers in the palm of my hand and none can take them from me.
Be comforted, be of good cheer, rejoice, and look up, for I am with you who remember me, and all those who watch for me, always, even unto the end. Amen. (Teachings and Commandments, Section 157 pars. 58 - 66)

If the repentant Gentiles "receive" and abide in this covenant, they will fulfill the Lord's prophetic words to the Nephites.

But if the gentiles will repent and return unto me, saith the Father, behold, they shall be numbered among my people, O house of Israel. And I will not suffer my people who are of the house of Israel to go through among them and tread them down, saith the Father. 

What Lehi is explaining here to his sons is so vast in its scope and it is so marvelous in its implications.

It is no wonder that such words would cause Nephi to reflect on and to ponder about what his father Lehi had been speaking.

Wouldn't we do well to follow Nephi's example in this thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment